Name a “under the radar player” for this season

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
Main ones for me: Peje’ Harris, Spider Sims, Zamari, Adonicas sanders I think will become WR2 right with McGowan, Wesley Walker, Dylan Leonard, Ja’Quon Griffin.

305jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Love this thread idea.

I will echo 2 that have already been put out.

kirby - will start each game for us
Norris - will get solid PT in a very deep Wr room (need someone/anyone to break out)

on defense, I am hoping one of the highly rated transfer DBs can lockdown a job opposite Swilling. I hope they are not as underwhelming as some are expecting.

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
So many options at DE, I'm trying to pick one. At SDE, don't know how completely back from injury he is but Yondjouen looked very athletic and was productive early last year. Jared Ivey, at 6-6 275 looks like one of those monster DEs UNC has mauled us with in the past. Between Domineck, Kennard, White and the freshman Robinson, who's gotten praise from CGC, it will be fun to see who becomes our sack leader.

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
100% Brent Cimaglia (the PK transfer from UT). 88/89in extra points. Career 46/62 FG and 4/6 from 50+.

His interview was awesome. Should be used to sell the team to recruits. Also makes me really optimistic that guys who go to big programs and find out it's not for them are going to want to flock to us. Making connections during recruiting and taking guys who are close to those who end up elsewhere will pay dividends.

Brent stated pretty confidently that he talked with CGC and said any time the offense crosses the 50 he's game for giving the FG a shot. 😱

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
His interview was awesome. Should be used to sell the team to recruits. Also makes me really optimistic that guys who go to big programs and find out it's not for them are going to want to flock to us. Making connections during recruiting and taking guys who are close to those who end up elsewhere will pay dividends.

Brent stated pretty confidently that he talked with CGC and said any time the offense crosses the 50 he's game for giving the FG a shot. 😱
I feel like a good PK has been a large part of the reason Pitt has had so much success against us. It seems like instead of taking the points, we've taken gambles against them that have lost us the game. And they've been able to nail the shot when it counted.