Myles Sims Committed (Michigan transfer)

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
This would be a great addition for multiple reasons as having a player out of Westlake would be another coup for them. GT is back on the south side.

They need a DLinemen too. #RIPBigB
There was a time when media people questioned whether Tech could attract and retain black athletes from Atlanta. The attracting part has been a struggle, but just look at the recent graduation list and realize the retain part is already a reality. And coach Collins looks like he intends to change the attracting part as well.

bos

Helluva Engineer
Just like that, roster is back at 85. Sims is transferring because of a crowded depth chart. Won't be any better at tech.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Just like that, roster is back at 85. Sims is transferring because of a crowded depth chart. Won't be any better at tech.
I am almost certain he will apply for a waiver since he has already had a redshirt year. Competition in the defensive secondary is going to be intense.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Between Clayton, Sims and Ezzard plus Davis.. we've had a heck of an offseason with transfers.
Just curious, anybody know how many transfers we took, from FBS, Juco or otherwise, during all of CPJ's tenure? I can think of a few, but it seems like we have matched or surpassed that number already under CGC. I was always given the impression the opportunity to take transfers at Tech was very low, because of academics or something.