Myles Autry?

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
This sounds like it was never a surprise. If everyone important knew he was going to have to take classes this Summer to get in before he signed, then this is a non-story. From everything I've heard, that is the case.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
This sounds like it was never a surprise. If everyone important knew he was going to have to take classes this Summer to get in before he signed, then this is a non-story. From everything I've heard, that is the case.

It should be a non-story. Of course, the AJC loves to make it look like there's a problem.

Stonewall

Jolly Good Fellow
It should be a non-story. Of course, the AJC loves to make it look like there's a problem.

i take umbrage with the AJC quite a bit on the tone of their articles, but after the custis fiasco we shouldn't be shocked at the coverage. we got burned with custis. surprise or not, to the masses out there this looks like de ja vu all over again as they say.

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
Given the record in the last period of time,I would be very surprised if this Autry makes an impact and graduates .

Ramblin Wrecker

Jolly Good Fellow
Technically, he could have chosen to walk on at any school in the country, so by accepting our offer he did turn down opportunities at tOSU and FSU