My breakout player this year

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
This year feels a lot like 2008, not sure what to expect. Not saying we have the talent now we did then, but I was certain going into that season with the system change our bowl streak was over. I'll go with Snoddy. If WRs give him a seam on the outside he's gone

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I agree it's tough to get a read on what to really expect this year. Since my perennial A. Williams selection won't make sense this year, I'll go with Commissiong (no idea if I spelled that right) and hope I'm not jinxing him the way I jinxed Williams.

Josh H

Jolly Good Fellow
Offense: Justin Thomas, I'm renewing my season tickets in the hopes of getting to watch the Justin Thomas show
Defense: DJ White - He played great coverage in 1v1 vs. Clemson last year, just some absolutely perfect passes. Hopefully he takes the next step.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I've been high on Marcordes for a while. I hope to see him in the Attaochou DE/OLB hybrid role. That guy has a lot of position flexibility because of his size and speed. I think he's starting to get comfortable in his frame and added weight. Remember, the guy got a substantial growth spurt his senior year in HS...and that was what finally made the coaches offer him.

franklinjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
For the sake of the season, we need a QB to breakout. I don't care which. On defense I believe the most likely to break out is White or Marcordes. Personally I'm hoping that Darius becomes the man next to Gostis which will make everyone's job behind them easier.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
Nealy, he is going to be determined and on his best game. He has already showed a lot in spring ball and knows that this year is the most important year in his young life so far. I think he has his eyes on the money and is primed for a HUGE year.