My biggest fear tonight

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
My biggest fear tonight isn't if we can play with these guys, it isn't if we can beat these guys straight up, and it isn't if we will be mentally prepared. My biggest fear is well the ACC officials let us have a shot at bearing these guys. I feel like we have a great shot at winning if the game is called fairly but I just don't know what to expect as far as that is concerned. Either way I'm extremely proud of this team and I hope we give 'em hell!! Go jackets THWF$U

DC Bee

Ramblin' Wreck
Come on baby
Don't fear the zebras
They'll call it fair
Don't fear the zebras
We'll be able to rush
Don't fear the zebras
To ACC title land

Laaaaaa la la la la

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
My long term impression of ACC refs is that they are more imcompetent than biased. I really doubt they are going to try and influence the outcome. SEC refs, on the other hand, .......

I just hope the game is called well and whoever wins deserves it.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I fear the non- holding calls on fsu o line that creates lots lots lots of time for deep passes.
Holding also allows larger OL to pin smaller DL to shoulder.
We feel out the opponents early offensive strategy and then adjust.
Hope we use delayed pj davis pass blitz on every play while Neely gets early drag coverage on TE.

If they are called for holding we have a good chance of winning.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
@Boomergump , agree that the ACC refs are probably more unbiased in their incompetence than corrupt. I wouldn't say the same about SEC refs who contribute greatly to SEC OOC wins (no wonder UGAg is 39-2 at the cesspool under Richt).

But I think the refs for the game tonight will recognize they are on the national stage too and do their best to call a good game. At least I hope so.

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
UGAg at home under CMR: 39-2

Who has those 2? ;)

Besides, a much more informative stat would be UGAg's OOC home record against FBS teams. I think it's like 10-2. Then remove GT's games it is like 4-0. In 17 years.

UGAg doesn't schedule many FBS OOC games, so while that 39-2 looks impressive it is just a meaningless stat - IMO.

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck
I like the fact that each of the opponents get tougher and tougher and the stakes get bigger and bigger. No way our team comes out flat here.