Mutts

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer

“But, Lordy Lordy what a hero,” the dawg fans around me would say. They make a clear distinction between playing football and playing school. And are fine with that.

The older I get the more I wonder what’s really important in life. I’m sure SB would say, “I did it my way,” and that seems to be all that matters anymore. Oh well.

Golden Tornadoes

Jolly Good Fellow
“But, Lordy Lordy what a hero,” the dawg fans around me would say. They make a clear distinction between playing football and playing school. And are fine with that.

The older I get the more I wonder what’s really important in life. I’m sure SB would say, “I did it my way,” and that seems to be all that matters anymore. Oh well.
It will never happen, but I would LOVE to get my hands on his official transcript just to see what's on there (or, more importantly, what's not)

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Dj Khaled GIF by Kids' Choice Awards

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/georgia-football-arrest/Q3D5YURAY5FD3HOFN2S4RUJLMY/

ATHENS — Georgia receiver Marcus Rosemy-Jacksaint has been arrested on reckless driving and “maximum limits” speeding charges.

#It'sAlwaysHateWeeeeeeeek

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
It would be interesting to pull that guy's phone records, to see how often he gets called by players (I won't disgrace the term "students-athlete" by using it here) needing his help to cover up some misdeed...

Based on the dirt we know about, I can't imagine the absolute filth he's been able to hide.

I fear for the populace out there. Not even kidding (for once). That fanbase completely rationalizes whatevers going on because they won. It's genuinely scary.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member

"The AJC learned Tuesday that the speeding citation was Rosemy-Jacksaint’s second in eight days. He also received a ticket from Coral Springs Police for driving 60 miles per hour in a 40-mph zone in the same vehicle at 12:34 a.m. on May 15 in Broward County, Fla. Rosemy-Jacksaint, 21, is listed on the Georgia roster as being from Pompano Beach, Fla., though the ticket listed his residence as Coral Springs."

CEB

Helluva Engineer

"The AJC learned Tuesday that the speeding citation was Rosemy-Jacksaint’s second in eight days. He also received a ticket from Coral Springs Police for driving 60 miles per hour in a 40-mph zone in the same vehicle at 12:34 a.m. on May 15 in Broward County, Fla. Rosemy-Jacksaint, 21, is listed on the Georgia roster as being from Pompano Beach, Fla., though the ticket listed his residence as Coral Springs."
1685022001375.gif