Music City Bowl

Mack

Helluva Engineer
I think we are going to win since this is first time many have seen the option and even though in my opinion we are not first class with the option....it should be enough to thwart Ole Miss...They have a good team and qb if he gets hot we are in trouble but think we can take it to them

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I am pumped because I will be there. This is the first game I have had the opportunity to get to since 2008! So, you see, we can't lose.

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
I am pumped because I will be there. This is the first game I have had the opportunity to get to since 2008! So, you see, we can't lose.

I hope so! Enjoy the game and brings us back a victory!!

Also, I can't wait to read your reports on the game and your time there. Glad you didn't give up posting :)

I agree, it would be a good launching point for next year let alone a win over an ESECPN team ;)

I was hoping last year win against USC was going to do the same thing, and it looked like it in some things early going into the VT game. Maybe with this one and what we have coming in could be that extra spring we need. We'll see.

Lexjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
It's ALWAYS good to win, especially against the SEC. We need to add the Music City Bowl trophy to our already crowded trophy case. Besides, I will be there. :)

DuckGT

Ramblin' Wreck
Should we expect any suspensions for the bowl game? It seems like there is at least one every year.