Murray Injured

MGTfan

Ramblin' Wreck
I hope Murray plays next week. Really don't want to see Tech lose to UGA with their backup, and even if we do win we will have to hear all the UGA fans claim that we only won because Murray was out, which would probably be true.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
I hope Murray plays next week. Really don't want to see Tech lose to UGA with their backup, and even if we do win we will have to hear all the UGA fans claim that we only won because Murray was out, which would probably be true.[/quote
I hope Murray plays next week. Really don't want to see Tech lose to UGA with their backup, and even if we do win we will have to hear all the UGA fans claim that we only won because Murray was out, which would probably be true.

a wins a win. We cant play the 2-3 star player team card against them. Their second string is higher ranked than our first so I don't wanna hear that the only reason we beat them was cause Murray was out. If we lose try sayin the only reason y'all beat us is because we have a bunch of 3 star starters

Sebastian GT

Jolly Good Fellow
Lots of rumors flying around but I have heard torn calf from one person and potential ACL from another. We'll see. Either way the backup is capable of shredding our secondary however if we can get some pressure next week he is way more likely to crack than Murray due to inexperience. In addition to Murray we need Gurley to go down for me to get real excited about a potential upset.

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
Take this for what it's worth: my sister is an academic advisor for ugag and word has it that their backup is actually a better QB than Murray is. Murray holds onto the starting job because of experience and leadership

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Somebody please explain to me why Murray was even in the game at that point? From what I read he had already tweaked the knee several plays before the injury occurred.