Moved to London for work... Season Tix for Sale

gtjackets930

Jolly Good Fellow
Hi all! I got a great opportunity through my job to move to London for 6 months and will be here through the end of the year. This obviously comes with the obvious major downside of not being able to attend any games this season.

With that said, I wanted to try and sell my seats to GT fans directly before going through any re-seller sites. Not sure if this is the best forum for it (if not, mods, please remove), but if anybody is looking for tickets to games, please let me know on here or through PM.

Seats are Section 101, Row 45, Seats 8 & 9.

Thanks!

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Hi all! I got a great opportunity through my job to move to London for 6 months and will be here through the end of the year. This obviously comes with the obvious major downside of not being able to attend any games this season.

With that said, I wanted to try and sell my seats to GT fans directly before going through any re-seller sites. Not sure if this is the best forum for it (if not, mods, please remove), but if anybody is looking for tickets to games, please let me know on here or through PM.

Seats are Section 101, Row 45, Seats 8 & 9.

Thanks!

Go check out an Premier League game! League play just started. English Premier League is one of the best in the world, and a lot of the top players are on teams in London:

London FC.png

Chelsea, Arsenal, and Tottenham are always at the top quarter of the table and have some really good players. I think you'd have fun at any of games since teams have fan bases that are similar to college teams...life long in the blood type fans.

Good luck in London!