Mostly “Fire Geoff Collins”, some reminiscing, maybe bourbon or other distractions

CTJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Here's the quote:
"As Bum Phillips said about Bear Bryant, “He can take his’n and beat your’n
and then turn around and beat his’n with your’n.”
You're the closest, Bill Curry has the quote here. It was Bum talking about Don Shula:
They make me think of Bum Phillips' great compliment to Don Shula: "He can take his'n and beat your'n, and he can take your'n and beat his'n!"
https://www.espn.com/college-football/columns/story?columnist=curry_bill&page=sec/passion

This is what Bear (roughly) said about Dodd:

"Nobody else can coach like Dodd and win. He can beat you on Saturday just by being on the sideline."

Tadams6599

Jolly Good Fellow
3rd year in and I see no improvement if anything we are regressing. We have talented players, talented enough to at least win 6 games talented enough to beat NIU, I think it just falls on coaching. Some coordinators gotta go at minimum, OC/DC but geoffs seat is pretty hot right now and at this point after 3years it’s not fun to watch this garbage, it’s painful to watch a badly coached, undisciplined team. It’s painful to have 21-7 leads and watch teams slice through your defense as if they don’t exist. I’ll always bleed gold, but ima need a transfusion soon