Mostly “Fire Geoff Collins”, some reminiscing, maybe bourbon or other distractions

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Just a reminder of site rules:

Discussions about coaching replacements are fine. Personal attacks on our coaches or players, which include name calling, is not.

I think some who have joined the conversation may have missed this from an earlier page.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
You

I was vilified by the Kool aid drinkers here. I saw through his BS the moment I met him before the the bowl game in Detroit.
I lived through the Butch Jones debacle in Knoxville. And Geoff reminds me exactly of Butch 2.0. He might mean well but, he's not making progress. TStan needs to have breakfast with him tomorrow. And probably one that includes mixed drinks.

GT05

Jolly Good Fellow
How does he pump up everything now in interviews? I mean people are going to be laughing at this nonsense, I mean we ran 22 mph? How gives a ****? We have great kickers at practice hitting from 60 yet in a game we look like we haven’t practice a real kick with lineman in front of kickers.
4 star here 5 star there, Ice cream trucks, lights, 404, win 21. Competition is king wtf is going on here?!

Billygoat91

Jolly Good Fellow
No, the money want Urban Meyer. We can probably afford him after he has a brain aneurysm and he;'s confined to a home for old coaches.
I'm not sure I want Urban Meyer... I want a program I am proud of. Not a coach that makes me feel like I had a night out in the slums of Rio

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
You

I was vilified by the Kool aid drinkers here. I saw through his BS the moment I met him before the the bowl game in Detroit.
You and I both. I have seen very few used car salesman who could also do their jobs well, unless they were used car salesmen. I wanted to be wrong, but tonight proved it wasn’t just because of transition & covid.