Mostly “Fire Geoff Collins”, some reminiscing, maybe bourbon or other distractions

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
All we’re gonna hear is “this is the biggest transition in football history”
And I’m so tired of that excuse
I think you are underestimating the conditioning and raw physicality of NIU. They are superb specimens of the human species and in ANY sport they might compete in, would be considered ELITE. We are fortunate to even be on the same field as them. <tongue in cheek>

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
This is one of the worst half's of GT football I have seen. Very disappointed in the coaching staff. Love the heart of Yates. I love the message and the culture of Coach, but it is time for him to show that he can coach. If he can't get him out.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
That’s it.
Won't happen this year or even next year. Coach Collins has a big decision to make: Yates or Sims? Sims has the bigger arm, is a better runner and better athlete but Yates MOVES the team and makes far quicker decisions. He can do what he wants as coach but if it were me, I would play Yates until his limitations start to show up which they didn't that drive. He showed in high school that he was a winner and he is showing it tonight. Good enough for me.