Mostly “Fire Geoff Collins”, some reminiscing, maybe bourbon or other distractions

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
I want to hear coach tonight take responsibility for tonight, absolutely no excuses at this point. An entire off-season of hype and coach still finds ways to have this team look I'll prepared.
It's Donald Trump's fault. It's the education system. It's Covid. It's illegal drugs. It's <insert your favorite excuse>

Tjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
How many Tech fans are relieved tonight that they didn’t buy season tickets?
I said this for 3 years. Staff is too young and inexperienced. 6 coaches can't coach or recruit. 3 or4 coaches bringing in all recruits. Fire his OC and half the defensive staff. Or fire the complete staff. Defense is a big weakness will always be until we a 15 to 20 year DC. Wait until next when KSU beats them next week with there. Ball control offense. Defense keeps you every game.with a chance to win every week.

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
lining up to kick a 60 yard fg with the worst kicking game in America at the end of the game instead of trying a hail mary or some bs lateral play? Getting talked into changing plays from crowd pressure? This guy is a joke. Temple fans are absolutely laughing their butts off at us so hard right now. we got scammed for millions and this program is set back 20 years.

Enuratique

Jolly Good Fellow
Wow. Too many gaffes that cost us that game. Say what you will about NIU, at least they came prepared to play. Take a field goal instead of the missed TD on 4th down and we win. Don’t miss any of those earlier FG and we win. Just run Gibbs up the middle to burn clock and get a first down with the lead. Wasted time outs. Inept 30 second drill - work the sidelines. Defense actually asserting itself when it matters (2 pt conversion)