Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Duke

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Ugag...

Votes: 6 4.9%

• Total voters

Jmonty71

Banned
In your opinion, which team is the most underrated, that we'll face? We can almost all agree Ugag is overrated. Just curious about underrated.

My opinion. Wake is the most underrated.

CobbTech

Jolly Good Fellow
In your opinion, which team is the most underrated, that we'll face? We can almost all agree Ugag is overrated. Just curious about underrated.

My opinion. Wake is the most underrated.

Ummmm....huh? We can almost all agree UGA is overrated? I know as GT fans were supposed to bash them at every turn but don't be blind. If you've watched them, they are really damn good. They will be favored in every single one of their games the rest of the way and no one in the East is close to them right now.

smathis30

Ramblin' Wreck
I voted uga simply due to i think they are underrated relative to how this board values them. Mirroring our game and ugas game vs tennessee looks like we would have a bloodbath. Wake and UVA might be underrated, but well wait to see when they play good teams to get a feel. Similar to us, until we play a ranked team its hard to put a sticker on how good we really are. We've done what we needed to do, and done so convincingly.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I voted uga simply due to i think they are underrated relative to how this board values them. Mirroring our game and ugas game vs tennessee looks like we would have a bloodbath. Wake and UVA might be underrated, but well wait to see when they play good teams to get a feel. Similar to us, until we play a ranked team its hard to put a sticker on how good we really are. We've done what we needed to do, and done so convincingly.

fwiw, we scored 2.8 ppd 14 in 5 drives in the first half, and they scored 3.0 ppd, 24 in 8.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Wake is well coached and fast.
They are a WWZ defense(get up fast or redirect fast ) that may miss a tackle but rally.

They may do the bring the house on defense and hope to get us behind schedule.

Very hard to practice for that.
Coach will have to call plays to break long plays.
Can't wait.

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Ummmm....huh? We can almost all agree UGA is overrated? I know as GT fans were supposed to bash them at every turn but don't be blind. If you've watched them, they are really damn good. They will be favored in every single one of their games the rest of the way and no one in the East is close to them right now.
Sad but true

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
Wake is looking great against FSU. Though I'm not sure how much of that is FSU qb issues. So many pro style teams seem completely inept without an elite QB.

They're pasting Tennessee who beat us.
But if the defense we have seen on the Flats the past two weeks had showed up for the second half of the Tennessee game, we would have won easily. I don't count that game as much of a metric for the rest of the season, other than that the offense CAN be pretty much unstoppable. The mutts have really only stopped our O once in the Johnson era, and that was with defenses that were supposedly better than their defense this year.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I am really hoping that we got UT before they realized they suck. COFH could get ugly if we are comparing talent apples to apples.

This is looking more and more true. Notre Dame doesn't look bad. Mississippi State isn't good, nor is Tennessee (it was criminal for us to lose that game), so those wins aren't *that* impressive. BUT, their margins of victory are impressive.

I am getting more worried about this game. Especially as we continue to look sloppy.

Sean311

Helluva Engineer

The SEC east is probably the worst P5 division in the country. So it's hard to judge if they are THAT good. We'll see how they fair with Auburn.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
The SEC east is probably the worst P5 division in the country. So it's hard to judge if they are THAT good. We'll see how they fair with Auburn.
I hate to say it uga is good not great but good. Auburn beat them, not sure. I think the team that could catch them could be Kentucky .

DvilleJacket

Helluva Engineer
Uga put such a beat down on UT I'd be surprised Butch doesn't get fired! How the heck we didn't win that game blows my mind!