Most Recent PAPN (Podcast Ain't Played Nobody)

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
The hosts had Appalachian State's HC on for about an hour. I found it so strange how he describes his team and players. He begins by calling it a 40 year decision, then talks about being a developmental program, talks about his undersized Oline, speaks about culture and being a player driven program. All things we've heard from CGC. I wonder if he took a page from his book or if every coach speaks like this. Apparently App State also just broke ground on a 60 million dollar upgrade to their facilities.

I think you guys and girls should go listen and see for yourselves how similar he sounded to our ball coach. Let me know what yall think!

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
The hosts had Appalachian State's HC on for about an hour. I found it so strange how he describes his team and players. He begins by calling it a 40 year decision, then talks about being a developmental program, talks about his undersized Oline, speaks about culture and being a player driven program. All things we've heard from CGC. I wonder if he took a page from his book or if every coach speaks like this. Apparently App State also just broke ground on a 60 million dollar upgrade to their facilities.

I think you guys and girls should go listen and see for yourselves how similar he sounded to our ball coach. Let me know what yall think!

I’m not sure I’d use the “40 year decision” pitch if I was at App St...they don’t really separate themselves from the pack in terms of academics.

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
Me, one night having a cold one with Coach:
Why didn't you go to App State?
Him:
My SAT was too high.

I leave it to you to figure out which Western Carolina alum with a lot of GT gear in his wardrobe said that.