5. North Carolina
6. FSU
7.Pittsburgh
8.UCF
9. Miami
10.Ole Miss
11.Clemson
12.Georgia
the first 10 on the list i really think could go either way but that is through the lense of off-season optimism. after the clemson game i think we’ll have a picture of where we’re at. win or lose if it is competitive then i will feel like the rest of the season is definitely winnable.

only game i say no shot is uga

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
the first 10 on the list i really think could go either way but that is through the lense of off-season optimism. after the clemson game i think we’ll have a picture of where we’re at. win or lose if it is competitive then i will feel like the rest of the season is definitely winnable.

only game i say no shot is uga
My exact thoughts. If we beat Clemson I think we have a good chance of winning all those games except Georgia. If we lose to Clemson in a close game I see us still finishing with a winning record. If we get blown out I think it's a rough season.

Wrecked

Ramblin' Wreck
1. Western Carolina
2.Duke
3.Virginia
4.Virginia Tech
5. North Carolina
6. FSU
7.Pittsburgh
8.UCF
9. Miami
10.Ole Miss
11.Clemson
12.Georgia
Id swap UCF as number 4 and move VA tech to 3. Virginia to 5. Those first five should be wins, one upset gets us bowling, which should be doable.

Thwg777

Jolly Good Fellow
I think you’re close. I listed my estimate of percent chance win for each game based on perception now. The sum of the probabilities adds up to the team win total over / under of 3.5 games.

1. Western Carolina - 90%
2. Duke - 65%
3. Virginia - 40%
4. Virginia Tech - 30%
5. North Carolina - 25%
6. FSU - 25%
7. Ole Miss - 20%
8. UCF - 20%
9. Pittsburgh -15%
10. Miami - 15%
11. Clemson - 5%
12. Georgia - 2%

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
All of them.

Come At Me Bring It GIF by Game of Thrones

gville_jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I like this order, maybe a couple is flip but mostly the same as how I see it. I really like our chances against 1-5, then 6-8 I think we grab at least one of those, possibly 2 (and balance from dropping a dumb one against 1-5). Pitt and Miami are tough. Slovis is an unknown at Pitt and could make or break their season. Also, I really doubt Christabol turns it around this quickly. He’ll need a year or two. 11-12 seem out of reach but after last year, Clemson feels possible. Definitely think we could surprise some people this season.

BuzzDraft

Jolly Good Fellow
1. Western Carolina
2.Duke
3.Virginia
4.Virginia Tech
5. North Carolina
6. FSU
7.Pittsburgh
8.UCF
9. Miami
10.Ole Miss
11.Clemson
12.Georgia
Yikes, how many times are we going to go through this exercise?

OK, so here is my rack and stack from most likely wins to least likely wins, with a divider at where we are likely to transition from being the betting favorite to underdogs.

1. WCU - Must win
2. Duke - Must win
3. UVA only because it's at home on the Thursday night after the bye
--------------------
4. Va Poly - although we'll probably be the road underdog, I'm calling this 2022's single road win, which is all we've managed each year since The Current Guy showed up

Then in increasing likelihood in the loss column. I think the next two are fringe out of reach, then the rest are just more and more out of reach:

5. F$U on the road, just barely edges Mickey Mouse U as a possible win due to program turmoil
6. UCF on the road

7. UNC on the road
8. Pitt on the road
9. Thug U at home
10. Mississippi at home
11. Clem at MBS
12. dwags on the road or anywhere else in the solar system

4-8 record and that's not a punitive shot at The Current Guy, just looking objectively at the team state and the schedule, IIWII.

Last edited:

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
This team has a lot of question marks that are yet to be answers. Lol we could be anywhere from 1-11 to 7-5 depending on how we and the rest of the ACC do.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Yikes, how many times are we going to go through this exercise?

OK, so here is my rack and stack from most likely wins to least likely wins, with a divider at where we are likely to transition from being the betting favorite to underdogs.

1. WCU - Must win
2. Duke - Must win
3. UVA only because it's at home on the Thursday night after the bye
--------------------
4. Va Poly - although we'll probably be the road underdog, I'm calling this 2022's single road win, which is all we've managed each year since The Current Guy showed up

Then in increasing likelihood in the loss column. I think the next two are fringe out of reach, then the rest are just more and more out of reach:

5. F$U on the road, just barely edges Mickey Mouse U as a possible win due to program turmoil
6. UCF on the road

7. UNC on the road
8. Pitt on the road
9. Thug U at home
10. Mississippi at home
11. Clem at MBS
12. dwags on the road or anywhere else in the solar system

4-8 record and that's not a punitive shot at The Current Guy, just looking objectively at the team state and the schedule, IIWII.
Seems reasonable. Virginia Tech, FSU, and UCF are possible wins if Tech plays well but all three are on the road against teams more talented (sort of) but suffering from their own disfunctions of one kind or another. IIWII