Most likely outcome.....

techman

Georgia Tech Fan
Don't we all know the following is HIGHLY likely:
1. Dawgs beat the damn brakes off the Wreck tomorrow, likely any score they desire, say 65 - 0?
2. Bobby Dodd looks like a UGA home game given the amount of red.
3. Collins is retained thru next year. Face it --Stansbury knows #1 & # 2 above are likely and he's already given him a vote of confidence for next year.
4. GT has a worse year next year, only winning 2 games.

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
1. Dawgs beat the damn brakes off the Wreck tomorrow, likely any score they desire, say 65 - 0?
3. Collins is retained thru next year. Face it --Stansbury knows #1 & # 2 above are likely and he's already given him a vote of confidence for next year.
Don't you have anything better to do?

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
I think we win 6 next year. Then we argue whether that is enough for an extension
I wouldn’t be happy with 6 wins but I think I’d be okay with an extension. Our September schedule next year might start us out 1-3. Clemson, Western Carolina, Ole Miss, and UCF.

gtie73

Ramblin' Wreck
Really, this is how you spend your time?

ybeenormal

Jolly Good Fellow
First 3 are accurate. #4 no one has a damn clue about. No idea who the coaching staff is. Who we get as transfers. Who we lose. Who develops. Who doesn't. Which teams on our schedule are good or not good.
I've lost all confidence in the transfer portal. With all the hype at the beginning of the season it doesn't seem like it helped us at all this year.