Moses Wright!!

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
I wish I knew more about Moses, because I think he is probably one the best all around young man that has ever played a sport for Ga tech! I have read an article a few days ago about how he was raised which this is why I believe In what I stated! I think his Mom must be a terrific person to have led him to this place in his life!!

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
We've been tough on Moses at times, without directly insulting him because he is a young man, but gosh he has made such strides during his time with us. I mean the kid only played one year of highschool basketball and came into the best bball conference in the country and has DOMINATED this year. I think it speaks volumes to his character, support system, work ethic and the coaches who work with him. Im glad we have him. I still dont like when he dribbles more than twice, but hey I am a Tech fanatic; I take the good with the bad.

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
We've been tough on Moses at times, without directly insulting him because he is a young man, but gosh he has made such strides during his time with us. I mean the kid only played one year of highschool basketball and came into the best bball conference in the country and has DOMINATED this year. I think it speaks volumes to his character, support system, work ethic and the coaches who work with him. Im glad we have him. I still dont like when he dribbles more than twice, but hey I am a Tech fanatic; I take the good with the bad.
Great reply and thank you! I believe he had a truly great upbringing!

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I wish I knew more about Moses, because I think he is probably one the best all around young man that has ever played a sport for Ga tech! I have read an article a few days ago about how he was raised which this is why I believe In what I stated! I think his Mom must be a terrific person to have led him to this place in his life!!

Link to the article?

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
Thank you for this wonderful and great article!! This is a much better and a lot more to read than the one I read. Thank you again for putting this on the Swarm!!!!!!

jayparr

Helluva Engineer