1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

Moses Wright!!

Discussion in 'Georgia Tech Basketball' started by jayparr, Feb 29, 2020.

1. jayparr

jayparr Helluva Engineer

I wish I knew more about Moses, because I think he is probably one the best all around young man that has ever played a sport for Ga tech! I have read an article a few days ago about how he was raised which this is why I believe In what I stated! I think his Mom must be a terrific person to have led him to this place in his life!!

tatertot1, dullivan and Gtbowhunter90 like this.
  2. Gtbowhunter90

Gtbowhunter90 Helluva Engineer Contributing Writer

We've been tough on Moses at times, without directly insulting him because he is a young man, but gosh he has made such strides during his time with us. I mean the kid only played one year of highschool basketball and came into the best bball conference in the country and has DOMINATED this year. I think it speaks volumes to his character, support system, work ethic and the coaches who work with him. Im glad we have him. I still dont like when he dribbles more than twice, but hey I am a Tech fanatic; I take the good with the bad.

iopjacket, Silk3, Techster and 7 others like this.
  3. jayparr

jayparr Helluva Engineer

Great reply and thank you! I believe he had a truly great upbringing!

4. AE 87

AE 87 Helluva Engineer

Link to the article?

5. jayparr

jayparr Helluva Engineer

Tried to find it, but could not pull it up. I pretty sure it was AJC. Very nice article about up bring by his single mom.

6. ramblinjacket

ramblinjacket Helluva Engineer

Probably not the article you’re thinking of but a nice one from when he was in high school that seems to capture some of what you are talking about.
    https://www.newsobserver.com/sports/high-school/article158392719.html

gt69hjcollins, jayparr and AE 87 like this.
  7. jayparr

jayparr Helluva Engineer

Thank you for this wonderful and great article!! This is a much better and a lot more to read than the one I read. Thank you again for putting this on the Swarm!!!!!!

ramblinjacket likes this.
  8. ramblinjacket

ramblinjacket Helluva Engineer

9. jayparr

jayparr Helluva Engineer

Yes, he is a very remarkable person!!! And I say that not ever being around him; it's just the stories about his child hood all the way to the present. All Tech fans should read the story of his life and up bringing. Then watch him play with great feelings for where he is in life!!

10. Lightbulb

Lightbulb Jolly Good Fellow

jayparr likes this.