Moses Wright POY & 1st team All-ACC, Jose Alvarado DPOY & 2nd team All-ACC

MidtownJacket

Staff member
This is one of those things where if Moses and Jose and Jordan agreed to come back I could see the three of them go on a tournament run next year and chase mode hardware. Without that though, I think all three go.
Don’t sleep on Bubba. I’m not sure what he will decide to do, but it would be great to have his shot and defense again next season.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Time to be greedy and snarky:

Congrats to Matthew Hurt, who won Most Improved Player (MIP) after garnering 3 preseason POY votes.

Meanwhile, our guy Moses finished 3rd for MIP despite garnering zero preseason POY votes.

Congrats to the coaches and media on making MIP a consolation prize for something other than what it was intended for.

Oh now that's some hard-boiled snark right there.

Would-be trolls can learn a thing 'r two from that. Well done, sir.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Alan Griffin got hosed IMNSHO. I had him on my second team. Watch Syracuse play and tell me that guy isn’t a stud. I had him on my second team.

1 of only two players in the nation to have 150 rebounds, 30 steals, 40 assists and 40 blocks.

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer

gt24

Jolly Good Fellow
I put this in the ACC Tourney thread earlier, but it also belongs here bc Pastner talks about Jose and Moses quite a bit...

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Alan Griffin got hosed IMNSHO. I had him on my second team. Watch Syracuse play and tell me that guy isn’t a stud. I had him on my second team.

1 of only two players in the nation to have 150 rebounds, 30 steals, 40 assists and 40 blocks.

Nice. And, trust me, I know all about NSHO's

#57 is equally good from techster.
You're f'ing nuts, but I do agree with you.

Love Wright's potential. If people thought Q developed under Reveno, imagine someone with Wright's skillset getting 4 years of that same coaching.

Yep. #57 was better but don't dare tell that dude I said so.

:cautious:A tip of the hat to these fine gentlemen! Heck, just give them the whole hat.

"O' Rly? Tell me, what else do you GTU boosters give to your fine gentlemen. Talk into the flower on my lapel, please. And noo, that's not a recording device. Wink, wink." - Crack NCAA Investigator