Moses Wright: 2021 ACC Basketball Player of the Year

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
**** it! Leave it up! I hope they put a billboard up for him too! That young man deserves everything and them some.

The mods'll do the right thing and move it, I'm sure.

But, when they do, I'm gonna be giving them one of those 3 middle Moses faces from the tweet. :cautious:

Deleted member 2897

Don't forget that Alvarado got Defensive Player of the Year!!!

Also going dancing for the first time in over a decade!!!

I was actually thinking about posting about all this on the football board if you had not. This is something that all Tech fans need to know and celebrate including those (like me) who pretty much only read the football boards!

Volleyball is on fire and ranked #20 with only 1 loss. Our baseball team is top 10 nationally. We got lots of good sports action right now!

BCJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Volleyball is on fire and ranked #20 with only 1 loss. Our baseball team is top 10 nationally. We got lots of good sports action right now!

Which is a topic that relates back to football. I really have to credit Todd Stansbury for the work he's doing. It really seems like his administration has our teams pointed in the right direction. The athletic department has been raising money in a way a lot of people didn't believe was possible. I see our media presence and brand on the rise around metro Atlanta. It's an exciting time.

(Which, since it's Tech athletics, probably means something bad is about to happen... :rolleyes:)

Deleted member 2897

Which is a topic that relates back to football. I really have to credit Todd Stansbury for the work he's doing. It really seems like his administration has our teams pointed in the right direction. The athletic department has been raising money in a way a lot of people didn't believe was possible. I see our media presence and brand on the rise around metro Atlanta. It's an exciting time.

(Which, since it's Tech athletics, probably means something bad is about to happen... :rolleyes:)

I've never been more optimistic about our sports programs at large in my entire lifetime than I am right now.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Speaking of Moses, does anybody know what his travel plan is after the diagnosis? Just curious as to the protocol of a quarantined player after his team is eliminated. Will ha stay in Indianapolis, or what?