Moses F. Wright Highlights

• Thread starter Deleted member 2897
  • Start date

RhoChi

Ramblin' Wreck
I think Moses has 2nd round nba draft potential honestly. I'd love to see a higher round, but I do think he has a good chance of going in the draft. At the last few games I've been to I've seen scouts from different teams watching. So someone at Tech is getting attention.

gt24

Jolly Good Fellow
Now in the super elite category:

i mean, look, it's easy to cherry pick stats and/or comparisons to make anyone or anything look special. but holy **** if that doesn't scream ACC POY, idk what does. GTAA folks need to take that exact tweet and blast it to every ignorant or ambivalent media member in ACC-land. @Techster nailed it with the description "super elite". love it.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Now in the super elite category:

I was doing some digging, and not to take away from Moses because this season will go down as an all time great season for a GT player, but I think we forget how special a year Lammer's JR season was:

Per game averages: 14.2 pts/9.2 Rebs/2.1 assists/3.4 blocks/1.2 steals

It's unfortunate it was all lost on a team with a losing record. It would have been amazing to see Moses and Lammers playing in the post together.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Sounds like he hasn't shut the door on returning, but if he can make legit money going pro he will. More than likely, he's gone. He's gonna make money playing BBall somewhere.