$MONEY DOWN$

gtie73

Ramblin' Wreck
please reply as to what you think money down is. It a 3rd down focus. This year Money goes to cancer treatment for children for whatever success both offense and defense have. We have a friends teenage daughter who lost the cancer fight but has great respect for the treatment center the money goes to. Thank god for coach Collins ! if you want to contribute let me know.

FolkHall

Georgia Tech Fan
please reply as to what you think money down is. It a 3rd down focus. This year Money goes to cancer treatment for children for whatever success both offense and defense have. We have a friends teenage daughter who lost the cancer fight but has great respect for the treatment center the money goes to. Thank god for coach Collins ! if you want to contribute let me know.
We can still raise money and not be cringey.

Techfan02

Ramblin' Wreck
I apologize if I made a misunderstanding but I was referring to our thing we call a 3rd down defense

Deleted member 2897

Suprising amount of downers. Did ya'll have these posts already queued up expecting a loss?

There’s all kinds of posts in people’s draft folder just waiting for Saturday to tell us all. Isn’t it amazing that even when we win a ****ing game some people can’t say something nice?!

whitegoldsphinx

Ramblin' Wreck
The money down thing does seem silly when we're subpar at getting off the field on third and fourth down. For me though, it doesn't matter if it continues or not, because even though it's blaring on the PA, I am completely numb to it. It goes in one ear and out the other.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
well, UF was upset, so I'm counting this game as a W. When it is, folks are gonna s*** themselves, cause they won't be able to crap on the program.
I’m right there with ya but we’re no Texas A&M yet so that wasn’t too much of an upset. And if/when we beat them, I’ll be the first one to **** myself and will happily post a pic of it to show how excited I am! lol

LibertyTurns

Banned
The "money down" thing is stupid, and I cringe every time they blare it on the PA system. Just 1 man's opinion though.
It’s just a fad, it’ll go away next year or the year after.

I really had no idea this was a fundraiser though. I guess there’s just been so much over the top stuff, good initiatives like that go in one ear & out the other.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
old.jpg

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I'm being blunt and truthful we suck on third down and need to improve. I wanna see us win every game it's just frustrating seeing us do stupid things that we shouldn't over and over.

Are you suggesting the coaches spend practice time coming up with money-down antics instead of working to get better?

If not, then what are you complaining about?