Mindhunter

wishbone

Georgia Tech Fan
On Netflix. FBI after Son of Sam, struggling to create it's behavioral unit. Wife and I enjoyed it a lot.
Resisted the binge, will watch all week.
Check it out.

wishbone

Georgia Tech Fan
bill-jpg.2375

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I just started 'Fortitude" this past weekend. I am about 5 episodes in. It's different in both the plot as well as the Euro Production style/writing and even a bit disturbing in some parts.

Stanley Tucci is underrated as an actor as well.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I just started 'Fortitude" this past weekend. I am about 5 episodes in. It's different in both the plot as well as the Euro Production style/writing and even a bit disturbing in some parts.

Stanley Tucci is underrated as an actor as well.

second season was not as good as the first

On Netflix, the Marvel stuff is pretty good

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
second season was not as good as the first

On Netflix, the Marvel stuff is pretty good

I was in on the marvel stuff until the dude from Game of Thrones came along and put out the dumb kung fu one, and then followed that up by ruining the Defenders

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I was in on the marvel stuff until the dude from Game of Thrones came along and put out the dumb kung fu one, and then followed that up by ruining the Defenders

If you're talking about Iron Fist, I haven't seen that one yet. Daredevil, Jessica Jones, and Luke Cage are good. I didn't mind Defenders.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
If you're talking about Iron Fist, I haven't seen that one yet. Daredevil, Jessica Jones, and Luke Cage are good. I didn't mind Defenders.

Agreed, those three were good. Iron Fist started out decent but it became quite evident he is the dumbest superhero in the marvel universe. That Sand Snake that spends the whole series in yoga pants makes it tolerable though.