Minawreck "The Prophet"

Is this a legitimate prophecy

• Total voters

Minawreck

Ramblin' Wreck
From the post Pitt prediction of the rest of the season, some of the details are scarily accurate while others are not quite correct. I know I've brought it up but it's scaring me more and more.

---------------

My outlook is very rosy. I think UVA's offense scuffles (relative to our expectations for our D) on the road against us just enough but most importantly we take care of the ball and execute on offense.

GT wins 38-20 ACTUAL FINAL 35-10

@ NC State, CPJ and the gang impress the importance of this game in terms of conference standings, and instead of wilting the offense contineus to roll. The defense though suffers some setbacks.

GT wins 41-35 not totally accurate but the defense wasn't spectacular prior to the defensive TDs

Clemson announces on Tuesday that Watson's recovery did not go as expected and he'll be unavailable for Saturday's game against GT. GT fans show up in droves and are LOUD. Defense has best game of season causing 3 turnovers and hurrying Stoudt all around the yard. Offense grinds out enough possessions for a victory.

GT wins 27-16 ACTUAL FINAL 28-6(concurrently Duke has tripped up @ Syrcause (really home VPI) and against UNC, after Miami beat UNC and lost to FSU leaving GT as the Coastal Champion)

@ UGA, Gurley is banged up against Auburn, and Chubb is limited in practice with hamstring tightness. Douglas is the feature back and he coughs the ball up 2 times in the Redzone both leading to GT TD drives. UGA mounts a late comeback but a Harrison Butker FG to go up 11 with 3:14 to play and onside recovery (NOTE doesn't count was talking about GT recovering a UGA attempt) after a TD and 2 point conversion for UGA seal it for GT.

GT 35- UGA-32 ACTUAL FINAL 30-24 OT

In Charlotte, Neither team's defense has an answer to the other's offense. Jameis Winston throws a pick 6 to Quayshawn Nealy on the would-be game winning drive.

GT 42 FSU: 31.

Controversy ensues as FSU goes to the Playoff ahead of GT who is also left out in favor of SEC Champion UGA. FSU and UGA meet in National Championship game and FSU wins the game, to repeat as national champs.

A well-organized boycott leads NCAA to notice the playoff machinations are screwed up, AP awards GT split national title alongside FSU after GT dismantles Notre Dame in the Orange Bowl.

Playoff Final Four as follows: #1 Oregon loses to #4 UGA, #2 Michigan State loses to #3 Florida State. 2-loss SEC west teams left out as is 2-loss Notre Dame. NCAA has internal inquiry and decides to develop 16-team playoff for all conference champs and remainder at-larges. NCAA bans schdeuling of FCS schools by FBS teams.

--------------
The rest is TBD