Mills update

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Agreed. You know, people have made a lot of MM's tough run late in the UGAg game (and they should) but if you go back and watch the games, DM has about 8 runs or more just like it. He hasn't broken the long one, but he has been an extraordinarily tough runner for us.

Techster

Helluva Engineer

I hope this ends all the premature talk about Mills struggling with grades:

B-back Dedrick Mills reported making mostly B’s after a tough semester.

“I made my family happy because, at first, I was kind of struggling when the season first started,” he said. “At the end of the semester, I had almost all B’s. That’s a goal for me and pretty good and my family’s pretty happy now.”

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Agreed. You know, people have made a lot of MM's tough run late in the UGAg game (and they should) but if you go back and watch the games, DM has about 8 runs or more just like it. He hasn't broken the long one, but he has been an extraordinarily tough runner for us.

Yep...and he's an absolute animal near the goal line that will not be denied.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Congratulations, Dedrick! Doing well your first semester is a major milestone everywhere, but at Tech it is huge.

Now, the main thing about Tech that it is a "What have you done for me lately?" school. As you go forward, you have to give the same effort or better to get the same results. We're pulling for you. Keep it up and, remember, your education comes first.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Although it came in a loss, his TD run vs Clem was as beast-modey as anything he did this year. Go back and take a look at that one. Was basically parallel to the ground, legs churning and carried a coupla guys into the endzone.
That run was amazing, but his touchdown run against ugag was better;);)

alentrekin

Ramblin' Wreck
Agreed. ... DM has about 8 runs or more just like it. He hasn't broken the long one, but he has been an extraordinarily tough runner for us.

Yep! In that game alone, he has two. MM is a home run threat at this level and he'll be missed, but DM makes the inside of the D work every down.

Lawyer mark

Jolly Good Fellow
It seems to me like he learned a lesson. I hate that any little issue puts him at risk for the next 3 years. I could have never made it with only 3 strikes when some minor stuff can be a strike