Mike Bobinski and The Search of Doom

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Friend who's dad is financially involved with GT is hearing this is a fact and it'll be announced tomorrow ...

I pray to god he's ****ing with me.

BleedingGold

Jolly Good Fellow
Goodman followed that up saying that a deal may be finalized tomorrow.

I don't know too much about him. Why do folks hate him so much?
He's took over a top tier program and has turned them into average at best. Just imagine Calipari bolting for the NBA and Kentucky's next HC barely being an NIT bubble team a few years later. That's what Pastner has done at Memphis. Not to mention, he's coaching in an underwhelming conference with good talent.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Friend who's dad is financially involved with GT is hearing this is a fact and it'll be announced tomorrow ...

I pray to god he's ****ing with me.

Please no. This is the only coach who I wouldn't even give a chance to. Sorry I just can't get behind this 'failing-up' clown show.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
They say this guy is a good recruiter, and at this point that is what Tech needs. Sure Gregory was a good Xs and Os guy but that only goes so far, if you can't bring the players in it won't matter how good of a coach you are. Imo this is the type of coach we need, a young guy that can't sell the GT brand to the local talent and lock down ATL and make sure none of that local talent slips away. Just look at the beloved 04 team, they pretty much relied on talent alone to get to the title game. These day Most 4-5 star guys are probably 1 and dones anyway so there's not much opportunity to coach them up, just bring them in here and let them play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THWG72

Georgia Tech Fan
If he can't win in that conference with the talent that he had, then we stand absolutely no chance with him at the helm.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
MBOB be like "naw guys this dudes a straight 10!"

6a00d8341c00c753ef0134841533cc970c-pi

Kmag

Jolly Good Fellow
At this point I'm willing to give anyone a try. Maybe Memphis will pay us for a couple of years,and a change of scenery will be good for him.