MiamiTrip

65Jacket

GT Athlete
Is anyone else going to Miami? We have a group of eight going down. Six of us are flying down at 1:00 pm tomorrow. Most of us have been to all of the games this year. Some people may think we are crazy, but our team needs the support to get thru this awful year.We usually stay with the team on our trips. It is what we do for fun, and we have been doing it for a long time.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
Driving down day do the game with my Dad We are in sec 121. Helpful hint they are calling for rain.

SkyBuzz

Georgia Tech Fan
My grandson and I are going with 65jacket and the rest of the Conyers Mafia. We also have our RV on the way to Miami for the tailgate. See ya'll at the game. Go Jackets!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SkyBuzz
thumbsup.png

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
My grandson and I are going with 65jacket and the rest of the Conyers Mafia. We also have our RV on the way to Miami for the tailgate. See ya'll at the game. Go Jackets!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SkyBuzz
thumbsup.png
Conyers Mafia vs DaU Mafia! I love it...:)

Last edited:

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
I'll be there with my family and gf. Haven't seen a game this year so hopefully I'll bring some good luck. I live in Jackson hole and this is our off season, so I'm getting some rays before freezing my tail off this winter.

UltimateBuzz

Georgia Tech Fan
4 of us will be there. We live just north of Ft. Lauderdale. The company my son works for has a Skybox for all the UM games. Needless to say (unfortunately) there wasn't too many requests for this game so he easily got the tickets. Would really like to have been down near the field, proudly wearing our GT gear, but I guess we'll just have to "suffer" in the AC, & being dry should it rain! Seriously though, I'm looking forward to it, and a W, over these arrogant 'Canes.

Jacket0323

Jolly Good Fellow
Not going to game and I live here. Bet 20 to anyone who would take the action. What do I want? I believe UM plays to the fact all those coaches on the sideline are not going to be there next year..... Please see UCF or Tenn. Titans.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, I doubt also the character of our team this year. Not to say next year couldn't be totally different, but too many little things scream "issues" to me this year with this group......

jackette

Jolly Good Fellow
Justin Thomas owns Sun Life I wish him the best of luck....I had front row seat near field goal where JT scored 3 td's at Orange Bowl..,also pulling for Austin twins who played in 2nd half of orange bowl as freshmen

flea77

Ramblin' Wreck
We will be at the team hotel tonight and in a yellow and black motor home in the RV lot sat. This thread is about people who are going to the game . Not for hiding behind screen names to question the character of young men he or she know nothing about. You are welcome to come ask that question in person , I can arrange it.

DC Bee

Ramblin' Wreck
This thread is about people who are going to the game . Not for hiding behind screen names to question the character of young men he or she know nothing about. You are welcome to come ask that question in person , I can arrange it.

That this be a warning to those completely unaware that players' families hang out here. :p

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Yeah, I doubt also the character of our team this year. Not to say next year couldn't be totally different, but too many little things scream "issues" to me this year with this group......
FWIW, I very recently had an opportunity to speak to the father of one of our young players. I specifically asked about the team chemistry and locker room atmosphere. He assured me that the locker room/team is fine and that any departures have been on those individual players and not because of any "issues" with Our Team. These guys are playing to the end and have not given up. We certainly owe it to Our Team to not give up as fans.

Safe travels to those who are making the Miami trip. Good luck to Our Team! #TogetherWeSwarm

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
I'm bored so I'm digging up stats for the heck of it.

Here is one that might provide some extra motivation to 'even things up' @ Miami.

Not only are we winless @ Miami since CPJ arrived, but we lost each of three road games by more than two touchdowns. I think this means that our performance at Miami is worse than even Charlottesville and that is saying something. CPJ is batting 500 in Athens but is 0 for 3 against the Canes in their house.

We seriously need to fix this.

B Lifsey

Helluva Engineer
We will be at the team hotel tonight and in a yellow and black motor home in the RV lot sat. This thread is about people who are going to the game . Not for hiding behind screen names to question the character of young men he or she know nothing about. You are welcome to come ask that question in person , I can arrange it.

I know intent of your post wasn't about the RV but, as an RV enthusiast, I wanted to say "WAY COOL" :):):) Mine is just run of the mill white...