Miami Schadenfreude

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
Did anyone watch the GT/Miami half time show on the ACCN. One of the talking heads said No offense to Georgia Tech, but they don't belong on the same field with Miami or something very similar. It wasn't Mark Richt, but some guy sitting across from him. I didn't care for his underhanded remark.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
Did anyone watch the GT/Miami half time show on the ACCN. One of the talking heads said No offense to Georgia Tech, but they don't belong on the same field with Miami or something very similar. It wasn't Mark Richt, but some guy sitting across from him. I didn't care for his underhanded remark.
I wonder how much they liked the Cocanes losing?

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, I heard the dufus say that. When announcers say that they should first apologize for being so biased, then quit for being so wrong. Someone with better twitter skills than me should make a meme out of that statement. We should try to get CGC to respond to it on Monday (he won't say anything...CPJ would say something like "They have to say something, right? If they don't have anything intelligent to say then anything will do I guess."

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer

True story?