Miami Schadenfreude

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
A lot of fan overreaction to a loss is what I see. Very similar to what I saw on this board during our losing streak

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
Mark Richt said as much during his game picks before we kicked off. He just said “GT will get their offense going and get 400 yards of offense and beat a good team this year—I just don’t think it’s today”.

In the ACCN recap this morning, Richt gave his game ball to CGC. EJ Manual gave his to some stupid choice because he's pretty much an idiot.

slugboy

Staff member
I hope that was supposed to be sarcastic!

There is so much talent on that roster AND Diaz was on the coaching staff with Richt so he had a hand in building this team!!

It was rumored that Richt just couldn't get the players to buy in. Maybe Diaz is having the same issues. It's been a long time since I've seen anyone get the Canes focused.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
It was rumored that Richt just couldn't get the players to buy in. Maybe Diaz is having the same issues. It's been a long time since I've seen anyone get the Canes focused.

Which is crazy. Richt at uga then wins like 11 or 12 or something ranked in top 5 and he cant get buy in? Thats nuts.

Diaz i get. But richt? Please.