Miami, Ohio Baseball

Lone Star Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Good news everyone: just read the takes on JOL about this weekend and this board is clearly the most positive, observant and sound minded group of jacket supporters out there 😂😂 the JOL bunch is absolutely brutal. I can’t imagine what the Football and Basketball threads are like. Pretty sure I would need to take meds after reading those threads...depressing!
Ditto for StingTalk, although they seem to specialize more in personal attacks on other posters. I rarely look there anymore.

randerto

Jolly Good Fellow
Big Pharma Health GIF by xponentialdesign
Agreed - this is by far the best board for GT Baseball - more "constructive" or statistics-based input vs having to weed through all the name calling, personal attacks and off topic commentary on JOL.

Lone Star Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Agreed - this is by far the best board for GT Baseball - more "constructive" or statistics-based input vs having to weed through all the name calling, personal attacks and off topic commentary on JOL.
And StingTalk - and for some reason, the moderators don’t crack down on the biggest offenders. Or they just show up under new identities.

GT33

Helluva Engineer
Jackets Online it’s the Rivals web site for Georgia Tech Athletics
I’m guessing you pay for the recruiting news and with that you get to mingle with other GT fans that are “in the know”.

You’d think it would be a good place to discuss GT athletics but looking at the above maybe not?