Miami gametime (Kickoff at 7:30 PM on ESPN2)

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I would say we play noon games better too as night lights dazzle.

On the other hand, I don't recall beating Miami in the day time the last few years... just like I don't recall beating VT at night.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I think our last win over them was a thumping at night, isn't it? (It's been awhile, I know...)

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
This had better be a sellout. If we can't sell this game out, might as well invite GA Southern to play in Bobby Dodd and give their fans 1/2 off to stay through our games.

Folks better get a-buyin'. GTAA website shows lots and lots and lots of seats available.

Best deal is the Living Social one: $35 Upper North Stands. $45 Upper East Stands (223/227). Cheaper than Stubhub. Says they come with a $10 food/drink voucher too.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
BDS is a more exciting venue at night...probably true for most stadiums. I expect s pretty strong showing. Hoping for a loud crowd also. Need a early lead to keep debbie downers from sitting on their hands all game.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Great time!!!!!

This will be the first game I go to this year and am going to love the tailgate.

I already have my white GT frat shirt ready to go ........ only 30+ years old but the right color!

Look forward to meeting some of y'all. I'll be in Peter's Park middle level tailgating. But willing to float around!!

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Great time!!!!!

This will be the first game I go to this year and am going to love the tailgate.

I already have my white GT frat shirt ready to go ........ only 30+ years old but the right color!

Look forward to meeting some of y'all. I'll be in Peter's Park middle level tailgating. But willing to float around!!
Frat??? You wouldn't call your country a ........., would you? ;) Sorry, I heard that a lot back in the day.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
If anyone is hosting a tailgate somewhere and don't mind Swarm members dropping by, please let us know.

@CuseJacket and I may be able to get on campus early enough to do some tailgating before the game. :)