Miami fans are creeping on us too

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
theyre appalled we think they’re players intentionally try to take out other players. Or couldn’t believe any UM fans would think that when I clearly posted a screenshot of their fan saying that on their board lol

Apparently guys Tech literally risks the health of opposing defensive players every snap

They hate us but the feeling is mutual

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
Just be proud that they're able to turn on a computer, wes. The greater New Jersey area, where all Miami fans are apparently from, has made great strides technologically since that guy dug all those old AOL discs out of the dump..
Lol I know what you mean. I went to the game last year and I’ve never been surrounded by so many bros in all my life.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Lol I know what you mean. I went to the game last year and I’ve never been surrounded by so many bros in all my life.

:ROFLMAO:

And just to head-off those who'd misinterpret your statement. By "bros", I suspect you're referring to the Jersey Boys.

We used to call them 'yo-kids' since every sentence begins/ends in 'yo'.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
:ROFLMAO:

And just to head-off those who'd misinterpret your statement. By "bros", I suspect you're referring to the Jersey Boys.

We used to call them 'yo-kids' since every sentence begins/ends in 'yo'.
You are correct. I’ve never seen that amount of hair gel and muscle shirts crammed into one place lol. God I hope we take it to them Saturday

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
I don't know, I think it's crap Aguayo was on their side of the field kicking. I've played a lot of competitive sports but never football. In most of those sports pregame warmups happen on your own side of the field. The ball comes over on accident? No problem, get it quickly and get back on your side.

Did they act like children? Yes, they play football at Miami. It's like old people at Costco, of course they want to talk to the people giving out samples. It's a thing. Just reach around them, give them a dirty look and be glad you didn't have to listen to garbage about how vegetable chips are good for you.

thebull35

Jolly Good Fellow
That pisses me off just watching it. Godddd I hope we beat that trash this weekend.

Some of you need to get off of your high horse. If you can’t see that Aguayo was being a turd then you have some gold colored glasses on and are blinded by your apparent bias against UM. I’ve played football and he’s lucky all he got was pushed. That type of mess, especially in a longstanding rivalry game like FSU/UM, would lead to being the top story on Sportscenter for a pregame brawl. There is no way he should have been on that end of the field being a jerk towards those players.

northgajacket

Banned
I don't know, I think it's crap Aguayo was on their side of the field kicking. I've played a lot of competitive sports but never football. In most of those sports pregame warmups happen on your own side of the field. The ball comes over on accident? No problem, get it quickly and get back on your side.

Did they act like children? Yes, they play football at Miami. It's like old people at Costco, of course they want to talk to the people giving out samples. It's a thing. Just reach around them, give them a dirty look and be glad you didn't have to listen to garbage about how vegetable chips are good for you.

In hockey, a fight would break out if something like what happened, like in the 1987 WJC when a US player crossed the red line in the pregame warm-up against Canada.

Kareem

Banned
Some of you need to get off of your high horse. If you can’t see that Aguayo was being a turd then you have some gold colored glasses on and are blinded by your apparent bias against UM. I’ve played football and he’s lucky all he got was pushed. That type of mess, especially in a longstanding rivalry game like FSU/UM, would lead to being the top story on Sportscenter for a pregame brawl. There is no way he should have been on that end of the field being a jerk towards those players.
Kickers kick on both ends of the field prior to actual warm ups all of the time. Miami players were acting like 'little bitches'.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Kickers kick on both ends of the field prior to actual warm ups all of the time. Miami players were acting like 'little bitches'.
He's on the 20 yard line walking with the FSU player. It's not like he's practicing his kickoffs from the 20 lol. He was obviously trying to start stuff IMO.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

I mean, you ain't necessarily wrong but ... we play Miami this week so ... I mean, they get less than the benefit of the doubt this week.

thebull35

Jolly Good Fellow

Aguayo knee he was on the better team. He was being messy...imagine Rodrigo Blankenship doing the same thing prior to COFH. Will you thoughts be the same if Steph Durham, Vic Alexander, Brent Mitchell, and AJ Gray did what those guys did?

northgajacket

Banned
theyre appalled we think they’re players intentionally try to take out other players. Or couldn’t believe any UM fans would think that when I clearly posted a screenshot of their fan saying that on their board lol

Apparently guys Tech literally risks the health of opposing defensive players every snap

They hate us but the feeling is mutual

Miami players risks the safety of the community, which is worse?

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
Man...someone ought to track injuries to opposing DLs over CPJs tenure and compare it to a significant sample of NCAA teams. That would put this BS to bed. For me. It wouldn't do a damn thing to the fanbases out there who want to hate on us.

northgajacket

Banned
Man...someone ought to track injuries to opposing DLs over CPJs tenure and compare it to a significant sample of NCAA teams. That would put this BS to bed. For me. It wouldn't do a damn thing to the fanbases out there who want to hate on us.

Some people will always find a reason to ***** and moan.

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
I think the thug who pushed him should be arrested for assualt and battery. It was not within the confines of the game and was clearly an unwanted physical assault. I'm being serious. Throw the thug in jail so he can be someone's girl for the night.

DCSS

Ramblin' Wreck
I think the thug who pushed him should be arrested for assualt and battery. It was not within the confines of the game and was clearly an unwanted physical assault. I'm being serious. Throw the thug in jail so he can be someone's girl for the night.

One of the FSU players probably gave him the business during the game in retaliation.