Miami fan I came in peace I'll leave in peace.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Great game glad both teams were able to leave the game without any season ending injuries.

I sincerely wish you guys the best of luck for the remainder of this year.

God bless your families and your great university.

Whether or not there was a season-ending injury is yet to be determined. Y'all did a number to our starting B-Back.

Deleted member 2897

We lost 5-6 players, and I hope none are serious, but I suspect we won't know for a few days. That's just football sadly.

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
We had a great time at the game. Miami fans shared their food and talked football with us in the parking lot. GT fans in the stadium gave my little guy a white shaker and chatted with us pre-game in the stadium. Miami fans that surrounded our seats were very knowledgeable and asked lots of questions about our team. Lot's of good sportsmanship! The little guy had fun and wants to go to more games. So thanks to all the fans for both teams!

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
We had a great time at the game. Miami fans shared their food and talked football with us in the parking lot. GT fans in the stadium gave my little guy a white shaker and chatted with us pre-game in the stadium. Miami fans that surrounded our seats were very knowledgeable and asked lots of questions about our team. Lot's of good sportsmanship! The little guy had fun and wants to go to more games. So thanks to all the fans for both teams!
It sounds like the Miami fans at the game are a lot different than the Miami fans of 1986-1994 and a hell of a lot different than those people who post on the Miami message boards.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
And I quote, "If the Football Gods are with you - like they were last year - we have a problem. If not, expect a prize fight going into the 4th and a very close game, no matter who wins."

Yep. That's how it worked out, although the Football Gods were fair for once. Too bad they helped you guys at the wrong time. Ah, well. We led until the last 4 seconds and next year things will be even more interesting.

Football man

Georgia Tech Fan

I told you it wasn't gonna be shootings and stabbings everywhere. Honestly Miami reputation is far worse than actual reality. Don't get me wrong some fans are crazy but for the most part they're normal people just like every other fan base. Glad you enjoyed the game and the tail gait festivities.

Deleted member 2897

We did lose our placekicker fir the season on a non-contact injury on a kickoff. Bad turf tore up a knee.

I was injured and am wearing a non-contact jersey (its a toddler's bib) for a couple weeks. My fragile ego was destroyed and I had to seek outpatient therapy for a mental condition.

We did lose our placekicker fir the season on a non-contact injury on a kickoff. Bad turf tore up a knee.
I thought he got injured tackling the returner, since nobody else had done so. I don't know which is worse, what I thought or what you say actually happened. Hate to lose him, because he had come a long way. Let's hope King can come through now.