Meeting with Players

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
We wouldn’t have went to a post season tourney anyway . It hurt to see it but was kinda funny at the same time : someone tweeted “ banning GT b-ball from postseason is liking banning the Miami Marlins from mlb playoffs”, it does suck to know that all the games in regular season don’t help any but what concerns me most is the future implications

Whoever said that hasn't been paying attention. We're actually going to be a postseason-level team this year.

That's the type of sentiment I expect to see from non-GT fans. - I'm talking about whoever you quoted, I'm not suggesting you're not a GT fan. I am suggesting you haven't been paying attention though. ;)

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Whoever said that hasn't been paying attention. We're actually going to be a postseason-level team this year.

That's the type of sentiment I expect to see from non-GT fans. - I'm talking about whoever you quoted, I'm not suggesting you're not a GT fan. I am suggesting you haven't been paying attention though. ;)

@kg01 Don't interrupt his constant hating!

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
We wouldn’t have went to a post season tourney anyway . It hurt to see it but was kinda funny at the same time : someone tweeted “ banning GT b-ball from postseason is liking banning the Miami Marlins from mlb playoffs”, it does suck to know that all the games in regular season don’t help any but what concerns me most is the future implications

This is a lazy and uninformed take. We have a potential tournament team roster.

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Hey, somebody's gotta pick up your slack. :D

Man, is this what it feels like to police my posts? :(

No, your much more level-headed my friend.

You have a knack for stating negative opinions with a positive spin..lol

As you can see, not all are gifted with that skill.