Meet Coach Collins Roll Call

ramblinjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Whose coming to the Wake game today to get autographs and a picture with coach Collins? Doors open at 1 for the event. For good or for bad, plenty of tickets remain.

wake.jpg

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
They had a frisbee dog at half time and CGC threw some frisbees to him. As much as I like CPJ, I can’t imagine him doing that. By the way, I’m sitting way up in the cheap seats, but I’m pretty sure CGC wasn’t wearing socks today either.

jacket_fan

Ramblin' Wreck
Great win for the bball team. Actually drained free throws at the end of the game.

But a great showing for Collins as well. The line for autographs was insanely long which to me was very encouraging. GTpdm I hope you got to get to meet him.

Collins halftime speech had the Thrillerdome on their feet. I think Cremins got up an applauded. I know I was ready to commit. (Inset smiley here)

My opinion only, but I think if he can land one or two four star recruits this next recruiting class, we can see an upward trajectory for the program. Would love to see him grow the program to the elite status.

After the game I personally had a great moment. I got to meet Wes Durham. Seems like a great guy and I sure miss listening to him. Was my favorite announcer.

Great win for the bball team. Actually drained free throws at the end of the game.

But a great showing for Collins as well. The line for autographs was insanely long which to me was very encouraging. GTpdm I hope you got to get to meet him.

Collins halftime speech had the Thrillerdome on their feet. I think Cremins got up an applauded. I know I was ready to commit. (Inset smiley here)

My opinion only, but I think if he can land one or two four star recruits this next recruiting class, we can see an upward trajectory for the program. Would love to see him grow the program to the elite status.

After the game I personally had a great moment. I got to meet Wes Durham. Seems like a great guy and I sure miss listening to him. Was my favorite announcer.
I was at the basketball game when CPJ was first introduced. I don't remember what else he said, but I do remember him finishing with "TO HELL WITH GEORGIA", at which point the crowd went crazy. Good to know that CGC is well aware of the intensity of the rivalry also. Also good to see him wearing a gold shirt. I hope that becomes standard attire for him.