1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

Media manipulation/propaganda

Discussion in 'The Swarm Lounge' started by Whiskey_Clear, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Whiskey_Clear

Whiskey_Clear Banned

Ya...fake news. Why does the mainstream media use the exact same talking point lines? Word for word! Happens all the time and across networks. I mean seriously...they could hire a high school student to reword their talking points to at least make it a little less obvious and ridiculous. Though in a way I’m kinda glad they are so lazy to make it obvious.

I’m not a big Ted-X fan but maybe that’s because I’ve had to watch different ones than this type and maybe there are more out there that are similar.

I can’t describe how humorous it is to me that Obama and Alphabet Inc and mainstream media gave birth to “Fake News” only to have Trump steal it from them and weaponize it against them better than they ever dreamed of themselves. But give credit where credit is due.

https://firstdraftnews.org/

Trump couldn’t have done it without them all and without mainstream media so blatantly pushing propaganda in the name of “news” while ignoring truth and facts.

2. jayparr

jayparr Helluva Engineer

THE DEEP STATE AT WORK!!!!!!

3. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

4. Supersizethatorder-mutt

Supersizethatorder-mutt Helluva Engineer

5. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

Not to mention the language. Apparently he was with his wife and child. Who talks like that - especially in front of your family? Just shows you that these people who act crazy on TV are also crazy in real life.

6. AE 87

AE 87 Helluva Engineer

I remember trying to correct someone on here who was saying that Local TV News wasn't part of the problem.

Using the exact same words may be part of the gaslighting strategy or just laziness. I don't know.

Whiskey_Clear likes this.
  7. Animal02

Animal02 Helluva Engineer

Local news.......journalist in the minor leagues.....they play the game the same way.......just at a lower pay grade.

8. Technut1990

Technut1990 Helluva Engineer

I don't have a problem with his response either. The man was baiting Fredo and he stood his ground. The camera was being held low, so as to film the deal w/o it being noticed. It was planned the entire time, if someone did that to yall I think you would be very offended yourselves.

9. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

Its totally uncool what that guy did. But when you're with your family, and knowing people like to set you up, you act like that? LOL.

10. Technut1990

Yeah I would imagine its a constant for anyone who is in the public eye, lib or con. I think the responsibility is on the public not to harass or bait. If you don't like them don't watch them, but leave them alone in public. If you don't then you get what you get

Whiskey_Clear likes this.
  11. Whiskey_Clear

Whiskey_Clear Banned

Both I think.

Animal02 likes this.
  12. Supersizethatorder-mutt

Sorry, but considering the crap that Cuomo and others like him say about the President and conservatives in general, I have no sympathy for the creep at all, and he should be the one thrown down the stairs.

13. Whiskey_Clear

Whiskey_Clear Banned

Lol. Trump tweeted Cuomo should be “red flagged” and barred from buying firearms after this.

Great demonstration of the slippery slope unconstitutional of red flag laws.

14. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

He's such a Troll, hilarious. They're not used to doing anything other than trolling others, and now they get it back.

15. Animal02

Animal02 Helluva Engineer

And the libs get their panties in a wad when he gives them a dose of their own medicine.

16. LibertyTurns

LibertyTurns Helluva Engineer

Understand they don’t like their own medicine but did they have to drive our nation to a point where we elected a Maniac just to counteract their BS? At what point do we get our nation back under control?

The only Liberal argument you get is the same old chanting, repeating talking points crap that has pissed damn near everyone off. The few that try to defend their positions the depth of their analysis or understanding of the issues are about a millimeter deep. It’s really sad what we’ve become as a country.

Boaty1 likes this.
  17. Whiskey_Clear

Whiskey_Clear Banned

I don’t see much changing anytime soon. DNC playbook is set in stone.

18. bwelbo

bwelbo Helluva Engineer

19. Supersizethatorder-mutt

bwelbo likes this.
  20. Technut1990