Matt Griffin no longer on staff

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
IMO
We need some action by coach to show hae is in charge as I expect that football be headed towards excellence.

With slow to figure out who could coach defense, sitting still when old AD says cut out recruiting staff and just use coaches, and insisting on calling plays from sideline while rest of game is on autopilot, best qb recruit in years quits along w several other players --- starting to sound like Coach needs a victory soon to put some water on the smoldering embers of what could be a fire. Preception is reality.

Keeping fingers crossed we have real recruiting dynamo on the way.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
IMO
We need some action by coach to show hae is in charge as I expect that football be headed towards excellence.

With slow to figure out who could coach defense, sitting still when old AD says cut out recruiting staff and just use coaches, and insisting on calling plays from sideline while rest of game is on autopilot, best qb recruit in years quits along w several other players --- starting to sound like Coach needs a victory soon to put some water on the smoldering embers of what could be a fire. Preception is reality.

My perception is reality, not yours, and my perception is that this isn't a big deal.

IMO

My perception is that this is one ginormous run-on sentence.

yellojello

Jolly Good Fellow
Not sure what is going on yet. But it is hard not to be suspicious that something is afoot on the Flats. Let's hope for the sake of the program that we all love, that I'm wrong.