Marcus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
Please stay with Tech!! You are FUN TO WATCH and two more years of that kind of excitement!!!!!! I think you deserve to be THE # 1 BB for the next two years. I sold on the good things that is going on with football program, and you would have just as much to do with greatness as any body on the team. Wouldn't you like to have that kind of trophy for who you have teamed up with for 2 years? They; in my mind are counting on you to help lead the way! These are your friends so please don't let them down. At least hear them out, and also the fans who have caught on to your abilities. We won 8 games so far because of you and the friends that you have made. There is more of this same stuff as we go forward! I wish the to you for what ever you choose! And I mean all of this message! Jayparr

cuttysark

Ramblin' Wreck
Marshall and Mills can exceed what Days and Laskey accomplished and they were a very impressive BB Combo as Seniors.

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
Marshall and Mills can exceed what Days and Laskey accomplished and they were a very impressive BB Combo as Seniors.[
Thank you for the response, and I agree, but I was only using the MM initials for Marcus. I do also like Mills, but I like Marhalls take it to the house at any time!! Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.