Marcus Marshall

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Knows

Georgia Tech Fan
I was right about d rob... so just wait, we should hear an anoucement in the coming weeks. I don't except him back for the spring semester. We got a running back commit today also

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
I was right about d rob... so just wait, we should hear an anoucement in the coming weeks. I don't except him back for the spring semester. We got a running back commit today also
Well, if you're right, this one came from left field, so it'd be impressive.

BigDaddyBuzz

Helluva Engineer
This makes zero sense for MM to leave. Calling DRob not coming was easy. No one ever said he was, just that we were right in the thick of it which we were. Look at MM's brother at UGA. He stuck it out at UGA when he could have transferred from lack of playing time. I think MM is the same type of kid character wise, if Mills can't get it together then MM is #1 for sure. Plus he has made dean's list and in great academic standing. This is total BS.

Gtech50

Ramblin' Wreck
Anyone couldve guessed D Rob wasnt coming to Tech. Only wishful Tech fans even thought there was a chance, and even most Tech fans didnt even believe he would. Youre just a troll

John Knows

Georgia Tech Fan
It really doesn't bother me if y'all believe me or not that's just what I was told. People transfer all the time for other reasons that academics and playing time related reasons. Marcus is a smart kid, he makes good grades. Do you not think he could start at other places too?

ramblinvak

Ramblin' Wreck
I think there was an article in the AJC within the last week and his dad mentioned MM considered transferring when DM got the starting nod but decided to stick through. I think(speculation on my part) if he is given the start for uga and bowl game, he would most likely be back as the starting BB for spring practice.

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
It really doesn't bother me if y'all believe me or not that's just what I was told. People transfer all the time for other reasons that academics and playing time related reasons. Marcus is a smart kid, he makes good grades. Do you not think he could start at other places too?

Well being as you have no source of information cited, no evidence to back up your claims, it is expected to be met with a bit of trepidation.

And as to where he could start I would say many other schools would be in the running.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Just don't see him wanting to sit out next year if he does transfers.

Milwaukee

Banned

Who told you this? I'm not being a smart ***, I'm actually curious as to who told you.

Foxyg

Jolly Good Fellow
The off season is never kind to us. Personally I think it would be silly to walk away from a starting gig at a power 5 conference, but there could be other considerations at play.

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
Would be a real shame. I think he has really improved and could really be something special in his upper classman years

Status
Not open for further replies.