Marcus Marshall and other young guys

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Lost in the, well, losses, is the improvement of our young skill position players. The outside blocking that was so bad earlier has steadily improved, and Marshall is showing that he is a guy that you can build your offense around. There is still plenty of issues to address to get to where we want, but one thing that makes the losses somewhat bearable is the belief that getting these young guys experience and game snaps will pay dividends in the future.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Lost in the, well, losses, is the improvement of our young skill position players. The outside blocking that was so bad earlier has steadily improved, and Marshall is showing that he is a guy that you can build your offense around. There is still plenty of issues to address to get to where we want, but one thing that makes the losses somewhat bearable is the belief that getting these young guys experience and game snaps will pay dividends in the future.

Thank you for one of the most rational post of the day!

I read some of the things posted today and I would LOVE for some of our "experts" to go to the campus, find the coach (es) or player (s) or both and repeat verbatim what they have typed from behind their PC, laptop, tablet or phone.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
I agree the young guys are improving. Looking forward to what they turn into.
MM sure has that magic in between tackles on some plays.

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Much about the offense looked better today. Lynch had a good day, Land-Davis. Justin looked good running the ball and thew some good passes. If it weren't the fifth time, we might be able to suck it up and say that Pitt made some good plays. But when the whole season has gone like this one, another close loss is just sooooooooooooooooooooo hard to take.

gt365

Georgia Tech Fan
Maybe PJ needs to run the option out of the I formation. It give u the option to use another Receiver or a TE , im just say..........

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
This year is definitely a rebuilding year. I think we will be an ACC contender in 2 years. I like the progress I'm seeing from the freshman.

The biggest surprise from me is JT. He has been here too long to continue to make these mistakes. It's ridiculous. I like what I'm seeing from the freshman ALOT. They will be very good if they can all stay healthy in a couple of years.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I wasn't as impressed by Marshall - if we get him some room, we know he's gone - as by Clinton Lynch. He was a man on fire today, blocking well and running with an authority I haven't seen from an AB since last year. I know we have ABs with greater physical talent who are hurt, but I think he'll be a force out there for us.

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
I was very encouraged with the O-line play of Klock and Bryan. They are not as big as Devine and Joe, but they showed lots of mobility put some folks on the ground.

DvilleJacket

Helluva Engineer
it's the youngsters who are playing hardest right now. Mitchell reminds me of Brooking. Not saying he is as good but he was a steal getting him. Gray as well.

nod

Ramblin' Wreck
A couple of snaps the backfield was:
AB - Lands-Davis
BB- M Marshall
AB - T Marshall
T - W Bryan

Defense:
LB - Brent Mitchell
LB - Vic Alexander
S - AJ Grey

Future looks good