Malcolm Mitchell (UGA)

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
He tore it chest bumping Gurley after his td. Hate for him. Don't hate it for mutt fans.

If you have a bad knee and you know it, why would you chest bump anybody?

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
What a way to go... sucks for him. Hope he heals well but not completely until 3 years when his eligibility is up.

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
Man what a huge blow. hate it for the kid. I think UGA loses by 10 or more next week to USC.

GTFan62

Jolly Good Fellow
I wonder how many coaches are going to tell their guys to stop these kind of celebrations. I've seen our guys do it all the time.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Chip Towers commented that he'd be awarded a medical redshirt to regain the year of eligibility. Has that procedure changed?

My understanding is that you can't apply for a medical redshirt until after you've exhausted all of you eligibility. How can you be awarded something you're not even eligible for?

Additionally, the NCAA typically only awards a medical redshirt to a player that used his redshirt for something other than development.. So if Mitchell used his redshirt for getting bigger and stronger, there's a good chance he wouldn't be awarded a medical redshirt.

Am I wrong?

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Did anyone see Clemson enter the field for this game? Coming down the hill one of the WRs took a huge jump off the steepest part at the bottom and you could tell he immediately regretted it. I don't think he was injured or anything but his feet were a good 6-8 feet off the ground at his highest point and he wasn't paying attention.