Major Branding Announcement: New Tech Gold

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Hopefully all of this will translate to white helmets, gold tops, and white pants for every home game. I have always hated seeing opponents wearing their home colors in our house.

Let's hear it for more GOLD OUTS from now on.

Gold gold (white numbers etc with navy outlines) and navy pants

Hopefully all of this will translate to white helmets, gold tops, and white pants for every home game. I have always hated seeing opponents wearing their home colors in our house.

Let's hear it for more GOLD OUTS from now on.
I personally prefer the gold helmets, white jerseys, and gold pants, but I understand your logic. I can't find actual documentation on this, but I was told yesterday by a really knowledgeable life-long Tech man that in 1942, Tech wore the unis that you like for every game except the Georgia game (which Dodd coached because Alexander was ill). Dodd chose to wear blue jerseys, and we got beat 34-0, knocking us out of the Rose Bowl and a likely national championship, both of which Georgia got instead, although for some reason now, Ohio State has been given the claim to that NC.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
It's going to be a long summer without football. And I have nothing to do, and doing nothing is hard because I never know when I have finished. Just today my wife said you are not doing nothing , which I told her I may not be doing nothing but in my head I'm quite busy so be quiet. Lesson number 1 don't tell a women to be quiet

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
You guys know CPJ is all about wearing White at home? Tech and LSU are the only 2 teams to historically do it consistently. I'd rather keep that tradition than go back to the running french fries. No matter what we're still going to be wearing white tops 90% of the time and that's the way it should be. It's the other 10% of games where a slick blue or gold alternate would really pop.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
I hope next year it’s Gold Helmets Gold jerseys White pants at home, then Gold Helmets white jerseys Gold pants for the road. Blue Jerseys for homecoming and Blue Jerseys when we play in a Bowl/Championship game and we get to choose which team wears home colors.

nod

Ramblin' Wreck
I like:
Blue Helmets, no interlocking GT, put a cool Buzz on them
Blue jerseys (gold numbers white outline)
Blue pants (gold belt)
then they need to had some type of pattern other then 2 stripes. maybe a stinger that runs from the shoulders down the back, al the way down the back of the legs of the pants

Tech needs to make uniforms cool like Maryland and Oregon.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
I like:
Blue pants (gold belt)
then they need to had some type of pattern other then 2 stripes. maybe a stinger that runs from the shoulders down the back, al the way down the back of the legs of the pants

Looking at other Adidas teams we will definitely have one crazy alternate that everyone on this board is going to have to get a paperbag to breathe into and remind themselves it's only for one game.

I think a cool alternate using the moving Wreck logo as inspiration.

I like:
Blue pants (gold belt)

Wow, I sure hope you are being sarcastic.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
Just sayin... this is the kind of stuff adidas rolled out for GSU in their first year. Along with the classic blue/blue/white combo. It’s gonna be a fun season
87BB8B67-D681-416B-8BF3-C75D177818D7.png

Attachments

• 1BAFC563-9E95-431E-A4E3-36DBC5BA81E3.jpeg
    1BAFC563-9E95-431E-A4E3-36DBC5BA81E3.jpeg
    28.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 47E98731-984E-4ECE-A5ED-F028CD48A9BD.jpeg
    47E98731-984E-4ECE-A5ED-F028CD48A9BD.jpeg
    37.1 KB · Views: 32