Mack Brown (UNC) doing his best CGC

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
I was scrolling through Twitter and landed upon Joshua Downs Twitter feed. The pinned photo caught me off guard and I swore for a minute. I would have sworn that it was a picture of Geoff Collins and JD not Mack brown. There were so many similarities that it was stunning. The pose with the finger pointing to JD along with the hat pulled down and the pull over. I don’t know how to post the photo but thought it was worth mentioning on a slow news day as we wait for the season to start.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
I was scrolling through Twitter and landed upon Joshua Downs Twitter feed. The pinned photo caught me off guard and I swore for a minute. I would have sworn that it was a picture of Geoff Collins and JD not Mack brown. There were so many similarities that it was stunning. The pose with the finger pointing to JD along with the hat pulled down and the pull over. I don’t know how to post the photo but thought it was worth mentioning on a slow news day as we wait for the season to start.
Mack Brown is going to have a brutal season in 2019 in which it's probable that North Carolina could win 1-2 games. I think Mack Brown will retire again in December 2021 after he guides North Carolina to 3 straight losing seasons.

Deleted member 2897

N3L7MIks_400x400.jpg

Sad.

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
Yeah definitely not Mack Brown
Like I said it was the Collins like pose that caught my attention and I jumped to conclusions when I saw the UNC clothing. I don’t claim to be an expert on the roster of UNC coaching staff. Lol. The whole thread is intended to help everyone get a laugh of the copying. No offense taken/intended by this response to your comment by the way.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
The Waffle House cup is the only thing missing. Hope CGC is flattered. UNC can copy his style, check him for cuffed blue jeans and for no socks, but they CAN’T replicate his authenticity, tenacity, passion, and love for his players/staff! Often imitated never duplicated!
I guess this guy would have a Huddle House cup:LOL::ROFLMAO::hilarious:

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
I can see this as a bit of a jab at CGC since Downs was one of our top targets and I am pretty sure they negative recruited the heck out of us. Well, we'll see.

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
I just don't get the appeal of UNC. Yeah they are a good academic institution (and have some good looking women obviously) but the football history/scandal has been bleak in recent years on top of the fact that they're dipping back into the Mack Brown barrel. This would be like GT bringing back Bobby Ross or some equivalent. How old is Mack Brown again?

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I hope to god we run them off the field and then they go 2-10 this year. Maybe a kid like Downs will think twice and flip. I get the feeling we’re going to be in some battles with NC the next few years for some kids so we need to make a statement this year when we play them.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
I hope to god we run them off the field and then they go 2-10 this year. Maybe a kid like Downs will think twice and flip. I get the feeling we’re going to be in some battles with NC the next few years for some kids so we need to make a statement this year when we play them.
I think it's very possible that North Carolina loses to Appalachian State at home this season:D