Lynch, Qua, Jeune, Stewart...............

JackFan

Georgia Tech Fan
Painful to have to listen to Andy D say "House Call" over and over, then have to be reminded of what we lost by hearing Wes make great calls. It would be really nice if Andy could get through the school year without saying "House Call" or "Buckets". Bush league.

Milwaukee

Banned
Painful to have to listen to Andy D say "House Call" over and over, then have to be reminded of what we lost by hearing Wes make great calls. It would be really nice if Andy could get through the school year without saying "House Call" or "Buckets". Bush league.

Agree 100%. Demetra is awful, painful to listen to. But he seems like a great dude which makes it easy to pull for him. His voice just isn't "it" for southern college football.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Agree 100%. Demetra is awful, painful to listen to. But he seems like a great dude which makes it easy to pull for him. His voice just isn't "it" for southern college football.

Well. Our last two choices have been yankees. Not sure why. But even sports talk radio in atlanta is flooded with yankees with massive accents.

I guess it is what it us.

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
I mean, I'm not gonna lie, it's a little bit funny to me to have a first post dedicated to randomly crushing the play by play guy. Legit LOL.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I love the title of this thread.

I've been preaching how good JeT threw the ball for us for quite some time. He will be missed. Especially on some of those 3rd and long 1st down converting passes.

Most of the big pass plays in the linked vid aren't of this type. Many are to wiiide open receivers. All of our QBs should be able to make these plays.

I think many are sleeping on our WRs who have been clutch big play guys and solid receivers when targeted.

Will we be able to make those long 3rd and 4th and longs JeT made? That's a big question mark. But, he will have playmakers able to make the catches if he puts the ball where it needs to be.