Luke Waddell - A PRO playing Amateur Baseball

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Luke Waddell is a joy to watch play baseball. His numbers speak for themselves... but if you watch him play, there a so many intangible things he's doing to make his team better. Leadership in the middle infield... baserunning IQ... ability to extend out ABs... just to name a few of the ones I can 'see' from my couch. I have to imagine his clubhouse presence is also HUGE for this team. This will be very likely his last weekend playing baseball on the Flats. He deserves a ton of credit for all he's done for the baseball program over the last few years. Go JACKETS!!!

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
Luke Waddell is a joy to watch play baseball. His numbers speak for themselves... but if you watch him play, there a so many intangible things he's doing to make his team better. Leadership in the middle infield... baserunning IQ... ability to extend out ABs... just to name a few of the ones I can 'see' from my couch. I have to imagine his clubhouse presence is also HUGE for this team. This will be very likely his last weekend playing baseball on the Flats. He deserves a ton of credit for all he's done for the baseball program over the last few years. Go JACKETS!!!

#didittherightway