Lucas Johnson Snap Count

NorthAvenueNation

Jolly Good Fellow
Is this a serious thread!? Shouldn’t this be in the chat? Real talk... it’s the third game with a new offense. A new offense with players recruited from a decades worth of a run first offense. Why don’t we all get this and live in it?

Did we really expect 13-0 in the first season based on a few motivational tweets!?

We all want to win. Give it time. Support our coaches and players or find something else to do.

DaDodd

Jolly Good Fellow
I am supporting them. I don’t like talking bad about our players. I’m just trying to understand. We’re not keeping the defense on their toes by taking forever. I get that he needs to read the defense but it shouldn’t take that long.

Jacket4Life9

Jolly Good Fellow
Is this a serious thread!? Shouldn’t this be in the chat? Real talk... it’s the third game with a new offense. A new offense with players recruited from a decades worth of a run first offense. Why don’t we all get this and live in it?

Did we really expect 13-0 in the first season based on a few motivational tweets!?

We all want to win. Give it time. Support our coaches and players or find something else to do.

I just expect competent QB play in week 3 against the Citadel. Not 13-0.

Tjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
If we are going to lose it time for Yates to get game experience. Let's use the the young men Griffin . Looks as though we will b playing for next year. Let's go yellow jackets!!!!

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer

We lost to a ****ty winless FCS team. It’s perfectly reasonable to be upset. This is the football equivalent of Doomsday.

Golden White

Georgia Tech Fan
While reading the Tech news at AJC this past week I came away with this. According to our coaches, most of our Defensive starters have seen a billion snaps against this offense. So they should have no problem with the speed of play. These coaches come from conferences where half the league run the Triple Option Offense, so they know how to coach against it. And I tend to believe that we have better athletes than The Citadel. And they have already been defeated by mighty Towson State and Elon this season. So this was a game we should have won going away. I feel like the players had more smoke blowed up their a-- then I did.
I think somewhere today, Paul Johnson has a smile on his face. But I am grounded in reality. I do not look
for our team to come around no sooner then half way into the 2021 season.

Buzzrock

Georgia Tech Fan
More concerning to me is we don’t seem to have anyone who can snap the ball out of the gun. I taught my 9 year old how to do that on his 3rd grade team, and he had it down in about a week. Our center bounces it off of LJ’s shoelaces most of the time.

stinger 1957

Helluva Engineer
Golden White said and I think you're probably right
"I do not look
for our team to come around no sooner then half way into the 2021 season."

Or he could end up being worse than Bill Lewis... We won't know until year 3... But this loss shows us they (OC) might not have a clue
Actually, I was incorrect about Ross. It was in Curry's last year that we tied Furman. But Ross went 2-9 and 3-8 in his first two years.

BTW, NEVER spell out the name of Ross' successor. He is and shall always be "he who shall not be named". LOL