Louisville Uniform Reveal

A Blue Jacket in the Navy is a junior enlisted Sailor.

Blue Jackets is also the team name of the Columbus NHL team, I’m sure taken from the Shawnee Chief who fought in Ohio with the British against the US to resist US expansionism.

I did notice our diversity patch had a brown arm, a yellow arm & a red arm. I hope the red arm signifies American Indians and not some sneaky way of infiltrating our ranks with Marxists, that’s not a race. I’ll let someone else answer for why the circle is not inclusive, I’m not woked.
Augusta has a minor league baseball team named the Green Jackets. Green was chosen because of the Masters in Augusta and Jackets in homage to Tech.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
To be fair, if we are going to try to be as accurate as possible to our nickname, then don’t we have to go back to original Buzz colors of cheddar yellow and black? I’ve never seen a gold jacket, either.

Or change back to the Golden Tornado. People still fighting the battle over color consistency don't realize it was lost decades ago. Embrace all shades of chaos! I do.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Why don’t we change our name then? I’ve never seen a blue jacket in my life. Maybe the blue angels or something

Now you have
1BC4BC99-A079-4367-B3A5-BF2D0A545D34.jpeg

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
A Blue Jacket in the Navy is a junior enlisted Sailor.

Blue Jackets is also the team name of the Columbus NHL team, I’m sure taken from the Shawnee Chief who fought in Ohio with the British against the US to resist US expansionism.

I did notice our diversity patch had a brown arm, a yellow arm & a red arm. I hope the red arm signifies American Indians and not some sneaky way of infiltrating our ranks with Marxists, that’s not a race. I’ll let someone else answer for why the circle is not inclusive, I’m not woked.
I’m talking about the bug. But I’m sure you knew that

Squints

Helluva Engineer

It's actually a reference to Ohio's contributions to the Union Army in the Civil War.