Louisville Schadenfreude #GTvsLOU

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Too many jokes out there to not have a dedicated thread.

Lville board game thread is hilarious. Posts about what the GT punter was doing tonite really got me.

One dude said he swore he saw him in the hot dog line. Another said he was placing a bet at Churchill Downs.

:ROFLMAO:

Best comment on the Louisville board...
“They’d have more rushing yards than we have comments
But these damned touchdowns keep stopping the play.”

What else? Got to be more gold in the Louisville forums.

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
That Nicole Auerbach tweet ... I met her the night before the ACCG in 14 against FSU. She and Pat Forde were having dinner together. I went over and introduced myself to them and spoke for a minute and then let them finish dinner in peace.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
all the ones without a sense of humor have died of high blood pressure by now.
And they still have Clemson in front of them. And Clemson though not adopting the Johnson run philosophy seems intent on establishing that crew of outstanding runners and throwing to loosen up for them. They threw a bunch of sideliners against Wake, apparently to get the safeties honest and force the linebackers to defend the boundary, and then just mauled Wake off the tackles. That might be a NC team by November.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Can't help but revel in the dumpster fire raging at Lville. Here's more kindling ...

https://sports.yahoo.com/oklahoma-k...toops-whos-next-chopping-block-182002189.html

Brian VanGorder (15), Louisville. Until last Friday, the Cardinals’ biggest problems were on offense — but if they wanted to fire the guy responsible for that it would mean replacing the head coach, Bobby Petrino. That’s his baby. But then the defense collapsed against Georgia Tech’s option attack, allowing an ungodly 542 rushing yards and 66 points to a hardly vintage Paul Johnson team. That’s the most rushing yards Louisville has surrendered in a game since 1932, and the most Georgia Tech has amassed since putting 604 on Kansas in 2011. VanGorder was nobody’s idea of a home-run hire last offseason, and that is bearing out on the field.

Quitrino and BVG are two coaches I just can't stand so last Friday was especially joyful for me.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
After the Notre Dame game, CPJ spoke about the number of missed assignments etc.

Some geniuses on here and elsewhere thought he waa just making excuses. Even BVG probably thought he had figured it out.

Friday proved the truth.