Louisville losing DC

GlennW

Helluva Engineer
Louisville defensive coordinator Todd Grantham is leaving for the same spot at Mississippi State, a source confirmed. The move is not necessarily a shock. Grantham had turned down opportunities in the past and both he and the Cards seemed ready for a fresh start. The Louisville defense had success under Grantham, though injuries hurt its performance late in the season.

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
Louisville will have a bad defense in 2017 no matter who is the defensive Coordinator. I think they go 8-4 however it wouldn't shock me if they were worse than that. I could see them losing to Kentucky in Lexington.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Louisville will have a bad defense in 2017 no matter who is the defensive Coordinator. I think they go 8-4 however it wouldn't shock me if they were worse than that. I could see them losing to Kentucky in Lexington.
C'mon man, all you need to beat KU is to line up and kick their balls in. They flop on the ground and head to the locker room for an early shower right after their coach cries like a baby. Does Louieville need to have its ACC man card revoked?